Shadow master academy

you must sign in to use this forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shadow master academy

you must sign in to use this forum

Shadow master academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Master Academy is here to help u get better at dueling.

mp3 player

Latest topics

» The Worst and Final Peice of News...
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:13 am by Yami Paladin

» ULTIMATE LIFE STREAMER!!!
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am by darkkid11

» What Is Thor?
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 am by Yami Paladin

» I'll be away for some time (Guess Whos Back?)
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am by Yami Paladin

» inzektor otk
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 am by darkkid11

» Best way to win
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 am by -Yubel-

» Shadow Master academy carnival #1
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am by darkkid11

» moving website poll
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:19 am by -Yubel-

» Best Games Console
would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am by darkkid11

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1236 messages in 275 subjects

We have 85 registered users

The newest registered user is emmeellea

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube)

newshadowknight
    newshadowknight
    Poster
    Poster

Shadow Points : 50

would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) Empty would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube)

Post by newshadowknight Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 am

ive got a idea what about we make a a yugioh series and post it on youtube well ether can be real life or on DN your choose and tell me you want to get in the series thank you for reading this topic Cool Cool Cool
    darkkid11
    Shadow Prince
    Shadow Prince

Shadow Points : 1118

would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) Empty Re: would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube)

Post by darkkid11 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 am

i want to be in the series O:
    newshadowknight
    newshadowknight
    Poster
    Poster

Shadow Points : 50

would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube) Empty Re: would you like ti be in a yugioh series (you know like fake but we post it on youtube)

Post by newshadowknight Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:45 pm

then your in the series
    Yami Paladin
    Yami Paladin
    Acadmeny Owner
    Acadmeny Owner

Shadow Points : 2167

Post by Yami Paladin Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 am

I think you should actually film it. I don't think people would like watching a computer screen for entertainment.

Plus can I help writing the script, through personal messaging? Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 am