Shadow master academy

you must sign in to use this forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shadow master academy

you must sign in to use this forum

Shadow master academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Master Academy is here to help u get better at dueling.

mp3 player

Latest topics

» The Worst and Final Peice of News...
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:13 am by Yami Paladin

» ULTIMATE LIFE STREAMER!!!
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am by darkkid11

» What Is Thor?
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 am by Yami Paladin

» I'll be away for some time (Guess Whos Back?)
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am by Yami Paladin

» inzektor otk
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 am by darkkid11

» Best way to win
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 am by -Yubel-

» Shadow Master academy carnival #1
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am by darkkid11

» moving website poll
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:19 am by -Yubel-

» Best Games Console
dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am by darkkid11

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1236 messages in 275 subjects

We have 85 registered users

The newest registered user is emmeellea

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm

Shagon Kabuto
    Shagon Kabuto
    THOR SILVER HEADMASTER
    THOR SILVER HEADMASTER

Shadow Points : 1517

dorm - Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm Empty Welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm

Post by Shagon Kabuto Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the AESIR KINGS Dorm. As it says next to the picture of the three aesir gods on the front page this dorm is for the best of the best that the academy has to offer. Now this dorm will be split into three seperate sub dorms with three people acting as heads of those sub dorms. the sub dorms are "Odin Gold", "Thor Silver", and "Loki Bronze". The way to determine who gets into which dorm depends on your playstyle. If you like to battle your opponate from a pure strategical stand point then you would be paired into Odin Gold. If your deck is all about the powerhouses then Thor Silver is were you go. If you love to be tricky in your duels then you get to go in Loki Bronze. Now the requirements to get into AESIR KINGS are as follows:

1. Must be good.

2. Must duel at least three headmasters, 1 from each of the three dorms. DO NOT duel the same headmaster more then once it will not count if you duel the same one a second time. This is to ensure the three headmasters can judge your dueling powers

3. Must defeat at least two of the three headmasters with at least 2000 life points or more.

Those are the requirements to get in to AESIR KINGS. Also be sure to use your very best deck in the duels. I realize that, that statement should go without saying but its better to be safe then sorry right? Lol. Well I do believe that is all. Heres to looking forward to seeing who makes it into AESIR KINGS.

Sincerly,

Shagon Kabuto
    Headmaster of Thor Silver